A Full-Service Immigration Law Firm
At ScottVassell & LeeCC Law Firm our experienced Maryland Immigration attorneys limit their practice exclusively to federal U.S. immigration law. We have a team of associates and co-counsels to meet our clients’ state law issues which may intersect with immigration such as family law, business law and criminal law.
Contact an Aggressive Maryland Immigration Lawyer: 301-251-4003
- Problems encountered with Customs Border and Patrol (CBP) while arriving at the Baltimore Washington Airport (BWI), Ronald Reagan Airport and Washington Dulles Airport including but not limited to deferred inspections.
- Preparation and representation of all non-immigrant visas such as: visitor, work, investor, business visas, religious and employment related visas.
- H-1B visas
- U visas
- Naturalization and citizenship
- Permanent resident
- Work-based green cards
- Family-based green cards
- Family visas and fiancé visas
- Self-petition green cards
- National interest waiver and extraordinary ability green cards.
- All employment based category green cards
- Deportation and removal
- U.S. consulate representation
- Special immigrant juvenile visas
- Representation with ICE including detainers, when ICE knocks on your door at work or home
- Full representation in U.S. Immigration Court
- Cancellation of removal
- Withholding of removal/CAT
- Prosecutorial discretion
These are just a few of the areas we provide aggressive and quality representation to our Maryland clients.
Family Member in Pennsylvania?
If your family member or friend is detained at Snowhill, or York, Pennsylvania, we have attorneys who will travel when necessary to meet and complete a thorough intake. It is important to ensure they are not moved to another state which can occur if an attorney does not enter their appearance as soon as possible.
Recent guidance from ICE-Department of Homeland Security requires that detained client’s with local counsel should not be moved.
Airport Arrivals and Deferred Inspection Notice/Detainers
Alternatively, if someone you know is arriving in at Baltimore Washington Airport (BWI), Dulles International or Ronald Reagan and receives a Deferred Inspection Notice or is detained, we are able to provide prompt aggressive legal representation to ensure guidance with Customs Border and Patrol (CBP).
Our case management style is next to none. We team together an attorney and case manager to ensure timely filing of documents with USCIS, Immigration Court, Department of Homeland Security and U.S. consulates when needed. We guide you through each step of your case and written status is provided as action occurs on each client’s case.
Contact Our Deportation & Removal Attorney
If you call our law firm as a new client, and one of our Maryland immigration attorneys are not immediately available to speak with you, we offer a free 20 minute consultation option for qualified cases before you meet with us in our office.
You may contact us online or call us at any of our numbers conveniently listed on our website. Office hours are from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. We have offices in Fairfax, Virginia; Rockville, Maryland; and Washington D.C., and also hold conferences via Skype TM.