Visas for Professionals & Business People
Experienced Work Visa Attorneys
ScottVassell & LeeCC Law Firm provides a full range of visa services to business people, professionals and corporations. We are noted for our knowledge of immigration law and procedures, rapid responses and high levels of client service.
To arrange a consultation with a knowledgeable immigration attorney, contact ScottVassell & LeeCC Law Firm today.
Our firm provides advice and services regarding:
- Visas for executive, managers and employees of international firms (L-1A and L-1B visa)
- Temporary work visas for professionals (H-1B visa)
- Treaty Trader visas (E-1 visa)
- Treaty Investor visas (E-2 visa)
- Visas for people in business, the arts, athletics, sciences, education and the motion picture or television industry (O visa)
- Licensed nurse visas (H-1A visa)
- NAFTA visas for Canadian and Mexican citizens (TN visa)
- Labor certification and PERM
- I-9 compliance and audit services
- And other immigration services for professional and skilled workers
For a free limited telephone conversation, contact our firm. We want to help you achieve your work visa goals.
Professional Service and Responsive Communication
ScottVassell & LeeCC Law Firm understands the importance of obtaining a visa. We will act quickly to prepare your visa petition and related documentation. We will closely monitor its progress, pressing your petition forward through the immigration law system. We will keep you updated by phone or e-mail, and you can access the status of your petition online. When you call with questions or concerns, we will respond promptly.
ScottVassell & LeeCC Law Firm will work to help you with your visa matters as quickly and efficiently as possible.
If you are starting a business in the U.S., our firm can address your work visa needs and provide a full range of business formation and organization services.
Porting Over an I-140 AC21 – Changing Jobs?
If a foreign national employee is seeking to port over an I-140 to a new employer under AC21, it is essential to have a U.S. Immigration lawyer review the current job and the job one seeks to ‘port over’ and ensure it is a “match” that meets the federal regulation requirements. Preserving the priority date is essential especially when in Employment based category 3 (E-B3 category).
Contact a Lawyer Today
Call or email us to inquire about our free limited telephone consultations. We have competitive rates and we accept Visa and MasterCard.
Spanish, Portuguese Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese and French services available. Office hours are from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. We have offices in Fairfax, Virginia, Rockville, Maryland and Washington D.C., and also hold conferences via Skype TM.