A Full-Service Immigration and Client-Focused Law Firm
Our individual, family and business clients arrive in the United States from countries all over the world, bringing with them a wide variety of immigration legal needs. They come to us because of our reputation as a personable law firm with a strong record of results.
Call ScottVassell & LeeCC Law Firm or email us to inquire about our free limited telephone consultations and our competitive rates. Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese and French services available.
At ScottVassell & LeeCC Law Firm, our Fairfax immigration lawyers serve clients in many different areas of immigration law. We also have offices and attorneys available to assist clients in Rockville, MD and Washington, D.C. Let us know how we can help you with family immigration visas, employee or employer immigration issues, or any other matters concerning immigration.
Our law practice covers a wide variety of legal practice areas, including:
- Family and individual immigration — including H-1B, B, E-1, E-2, F-1, H2, H3, L-1, L-2, and Blanket L visas, K, O, P, Q, R and S, T, and U visas. Also green cards and I-130/I-485 Petitions for Alien Relative/Permanent Resident applications. K-1, M-1, TN visas, VAWA- I-360 (Self Petition for Abused Spouse), I-765 Workers Permit, I-131 Advanced Parole, Diversity Visa Lottery, TPS and FOIA requests
- Deportation, removal and litigation — including removal and deportation defense and relief, asylum, appeals and FOIA requests
- Adjustment of status and citizenship — changes in status from temporary to permanent, naturalization and citizenship, and changes to alternative appropriate categories
- Criminal charges and immigration — coordinating immigration defense and criminal defense efforts to protect immigration status and consequences
- U.S. and I-601 waivers — filing a variety of U.S. Immigration Waivers for clients
- Asylum — helping individuals seek asylum or refuge
- And other immigration law matters
- Visas for professionals and business people — responsive and efficient work/business visa services
- Worker visas and business immigration — I-140/I-485 (Work-based Petition by U.S. Employer/Permanent Resident Application), H-1B, B, E-1, E-2, F-1, H2, H3, L-1, L-2, Blanket L, O, P, Q, R, TN visas. Also I-9 Compliance and Audit Services. Professionals, Executives, Managers, Business Owners, and all Employment-based categories (I, II, III, IV, & V)
- Visas for individuals — fast and efficient services for all types of individual visas
- H-1B visas — temporary work visa services for companies and individuals
- U visas — visas for victims of crimes
- Family visas and fiancé visas — K-1 and K-2 visas
- Special immigrant juvenile visas — minor children classified as “under the custody” of the juvenile court
You can contact us using our Contact Us form