U.S. And I-601 Waivers

Do You Have Status Problems in the United States? Don’t Lose Hope Until You Explore All Possible U.S. Waivers! Below is a comprehensive list of Waivers we file on behalf of our clients and a couple case scenarios we handle for our clients: U.S. WAIVERS: I-751 Waiver (Marriage Dissolution of Conditional Residents) I-601 Waivers WAIVERS OF … Read more

Adjustment of Status & Naturalization/Citizenship

Adjustment of Status The adjustment of status process can be complicated and challenging. Applicants face difficult questions, issues and changing laws. Which forms and supplemental forms should you file? Will you get a work permit after applying for an adjustment of status? Can I travel? In addition to much more. At Scott CC Immigration Law, we … Read more

Fiancé Visas

Obtaining a Fiancé/Fiancée Visa A citizen of the U.S. can file a petition for a fiancé(e) visa (K-1 visa). When issued, the fiancé visa allows a foreign national to enter the U.S. and reside here for ninety days. Once the couple is married, the immigration system allows for conditional permanent residence and provides a path … Read more