H-1B Visas

Achieving Your H-1B Visa Goals The H-1B Visa is a temporary work visa issued to foreign nationals who want to work in a professional job in the United States. Only a limited number of H-1B visas are issued each year, and competition for one is fierce. If you want an H-1B visa, you need to … Read more

Worker Visas & Business Immigration

Immigration Solutions for Employers, Businesses and Organizations We provide U.S. Immigration Solutions in the following areas: Employment of a Foreign National Worker Business Expansion into the United States Starting a new company in the United States Religious and Charitable Organization Employment Investment in the United States The process of obtaining a U.S. work or business … Read more

U Visas

ILLEGAL OR OUT OF STATUS IF YOU ARE A CRIME VICTIM–U VISA STATUS OPTIONS If you know someone who is out of status here in the United States and has been the victim of a crime, he or she may be eligible for a U Visa. U visas are available to foreign nationals or aliens … Read more

Visas for Professionals & Business People

Experienced Work Visa Attorneys Scott CC Immigration Law provides a full range of visa services to business people, professionals and corporations. We are noted for our knowledge of immigration law and procedures, rapid responses and high levels of client service. To arrange a consultation with a knowledgeable immigration attorney, contact Scott CC Immigration Law today. Our firm provides advice … Read more

Visas for Individuals

Achieving Your Immigration Goals: Issues and Solutions Scott CC Immigration Law is a practice dedicated to helping clients achieve their immigration goals. We provide a full range of services to clients wishing to obtain visas and legal residence in the U.S. Our attorneys are hard-working, efficient and offer competitive rates. To arrange a free initial consultation … Read more

Fiancé Visas

Obtaining a Fiancé/Fiancée Visa A citizen of the U.S. can file a petition for a fiancé(e) visa (K-1 visa). When issued, the fiancé visa allows a foreign national to enter the U.S. and reside here for ninety days. Once the couple is married, the immigration system allows for conditional permanent residence and provides a path … Read more

Special Immigrant Juvenile Visas

Helping Innocent Children Seek SIJV Visas The federal regulations were recently modified for Special Immigration Juvenile Status eligibility. This resulted in more children who may be eligible to receive a Special Immigrant Juvenile Visa (“SIJV”), and inevitably U.S. permanent resident status. Contact Scott CC Immigration Law to talk with our special immigrant juvenile visas attorneys in a free … Read more