Worker Visas & Business Immigration

Immigration Solutions for Employers, Businesses and Organizations

We provide U.S. Immigration Solutions in the following areas:

  • Employment of a Foreign National Worker
  • Business Expansion into the United States
  • Starting a new company in the United States
  • Religious and Charitable Organization Employment
  • Investment in the United States

The process of obtaining a U.S. work or business visa is complicated with serious deadlines and ever new emerging laws which can greatly benefit or disadvantage your case. We represent employers and business owners who routinely and seasonally hire foreign national workers. At Scott CC Immigration Law we make sure you have a personable, knowledgeable attorney to guide both the employer and employee through the process of obtaining permanent or temporary employment status. Our lead lawyer is an immigrant from Canada and has a deep understanding of the challenges immigrants face.

Permanent and Temporary Immigration Visas:

At Scott CC Immigration Law, we have a strong record of success in the following immigration areas:

  • Immigrant petitions I-140/I-485 (Permanent Residency or Green Card):work-based petition by U.S. Employer for the following: Professionals, executives, managers, business owners, lower skilled workers and all employment-based immigration categories (I, II, III, IV, & V).
  • Non-immigrant petitions H-1B, B, E-1/E-2, F-1, H2A, H2B, H3, L-1, L-2, Blanket L, O, P, Q, R, TN visas, plus I-9 Compliance and Audit Services.

Call or email us to inquire about our free limited telephone consultations. Spanish, Portuguese Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese and French translation services are available.

Our detailed consultations allow us to determine accurately the best suited work visa and we will walk you through the process. If you are a business investor seeking immigrant status, we give you detailed advise on the types of options available that will bring you the results you desire.

Note What’s New:

**New changes to Federal Regulation: H2A visas, providing significant relief for temporary or seasonal agricultural jobs.

**Religious Workers-I-129 now required for most religious workers.

**Important changes to H1B and Labor Certification processing in 2009.

Scott CC Immigration Law can help you get the work visa or family visa you want and need. Call us or email us to set up a consultation and inquire about our competitive rates. Spanish, Portuguese Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese and French services available.

Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.; evening appointments available. We have satellite offices in Washington D.C., Virginia and Maryland; Skype TM conferences also available. We accept Visa and MasterCard.

Leave a Comment